Sunday, December 28, 2008

GingerBread Christmas




These are images from my china cabinet that turns into a 'sugar land' during the Christmas Season. One of my favorite memories growing up at Christmas time was all the candies and cookies our family would share and make together. After Thanksgiving I put away the good china and start setting up collections of candy, gingerbread ceramics and other treasures that help make a sweet presentation. Everyone loves sugar and smiles!




Here are photos from our Gingerbread house 2009. Lets see how many gum drops actually make it onto the house. I get a sugar buzz just looking at these images from our baking fun from this year.
One of my favorite Gingerbread ornaments.

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas from my Garden to yours!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

joey said...

Love the idea and photos of your festive 'Gingerbread Christmas', Bren. Do hope your holidays are grand. Wishing you a peaceful and joyous New Year ... Happy Gardening, dear friend!

Jen's Journey said...

OH how adorable! I miss my gingerbread house!I just love these photos!! You always have such creative ideas!!!

Blessings sweetheart!