Friday, December 26, 2008

Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas!

Spreading some Holiday Cheer!

Today is my day to relax from all the Holiday Rush. Shopping, wrapping, cooking and cleaning was my way of wishing everyone a Merry Christmas. I finally have a few minutes to share some photos from this wonderful time of year. We had a blessed time with family and friends enjoying company and looking forward to the New Year. The punch bowl is washed and the roast pan is put away. Boxes and wrapping paper have all been recycled as the kids enjoy their gifts. The kids have discovered that I ROCK at Rock Band - hit every note as I sang to most of the girl bands from the 80's! I am suddenly 'Cool Mom' once again! Funny how Christmas makes us act like children again. Is that where the saying ' Magical Christmas' comes from?

I am thankful we had a some what white Christmas. This afternoon I heard thunder as the rain came down and we experience this crazy weather. Looking forward to the colder temperatures that are in the forecast for the end of the month so that we might be able to go ice skating this year on the pond. I am hoping to share more photos from my ice garden later today.



Merry Christmas Everyone! I am looking forward to the New Year and many more blooms in the garden. God Bless and have a safe holiday with family and friends.



No comments: