Wednesday, December 3, 2008

2008 Wreath


I seem to have gone MIA! Sorry to all who actually follow my blog. It is that time of year. Busy with Birthdays, Thanksgiving and now preparing for Christmas. Forgive me if I go absent from time to time in the month of December. Be sure that I will be back as soon as possible to at least post some photos.

The photo collage about is the wreath I put together today for my front door. I thought I would pull out some of the rust tones in the stone work in the front this year. After reading a basic article on design in Better Home and Garden this month it came to me that I should have pulled out more gold and rust tones in my front room as well. I have the same stone work on my fire place. Due to time and money I will be keeping with my natural decorations only toning down the red berries and pulling in some golds and rust. Hope this turns out! Until then, please enjoy my wreath. It is taking me some time to get use to the bow tails that keep flying in front of the window on the front door. I am loving the color!
Enjoy the season.



Off to fill out some Christmas Cards before heading to bed for the night. I hope these photos inspire you in some way.

Merry Christmas Wishes!

1 comment:

Roses and Lilacs said...

The wreath is lovely. I haven't gotten one yet. I need to get busy decorating.
Marnie