Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tuesday Bloom

As I sit down at my desk to unloaded the images from the day I can't help but wonder WHERE DID THE DAY GO? I can't believe it is Tuesday Bloom time once again. This has been a wonderful experience for me. Tuesday Bloom has not only made me take the time out of my busy day and think about all we have to be thankful for in the garden. It has also made me aware of the gardens around me with all they have to learn from. I hope you have enjoyed this special segment of my blog as well.
Todays featured bloom reminds me that Christmas is just around the corner. This is one of my burning bushes getting ready to burst into flames! It will be a wonderful feeling to look back at this blog entry in the cold days of winter and remember the warm welcome from this accessory in my garden.


A Tuesday in late October 2008

If there was a photo I would love to just jump into it would be under the beautiful trees that Autumn brings. In the spring I will plant more trees with dreams of them becoming tall and majestic as these.


Happy Tuesday Bloom !

2 comments:

Roses and Lilacs said...

I agree. On icy winter days when the temperatures are below zero and the wind burns your cheeks--to just fall into a photo of autumn days. Ahhh.
Marnie

joey said...

Dear Bren ~ these are stunning photos as is this post filled with your heartfelt words. Keep your camera near ... you have a gift!