Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A sunrise in February



This is morning in my neck of the woods this week in February. Dreams of spring are filling my head and garden notes these days. I have been busy with family and in my spare time jotting notes of what will be new in the garden this year. I hope to take the time tomorrow to start logging all those new flowers I hope to add to the garden. Where does the day go? I keep running short on time to blog.


This day in February I enjoyed taking some candid shots of my cats. Today was the first day Jack made his way up to the top of the hot tub cover. I think he realizes he is getting to be a big kitty like the other outside cats. Kink came up to visit with Jack who was not too happy to share the spotlight today.

Happy Tuesday !

3 comments:

Catherine@AGardenerinProgress said...

What a beautiful sunrise! Your cats are very sweet.
It does start to get busier this time of year to get on the computer, especially if have the nice sunrise to watch instead!

Angela said...

LOVE the photos! Your cats are so photogenic.

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

You kitties are absolutely precious and I love how you've created the wonderful digital collage featuring them. I also love the post-processing you did on your sunrise photo. Really beautiful!

Cindy