Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Chicago Style


We spent a four day weekend in the windy city taking in the sights and sounds of the season. I don't know which was prettier, the tree outside of the Cheese Cake Factory or the Tree in a window display made out of Louis Vuitton baggage on Lakeshore Drive.



This was one of my favorite trees filled with pinecones and glass fruit ornaments. These Christmas Trees featured in my blog today were just a few that were on display down at the Winter Wonderland in Navy Pier.



This was another favorite with the mums and sunflowers. Busy time of year with all the shopping, wrapping, baking that still needs to be done by the weekend. I will try to return to post more trees up close later this week.

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

joey said...

Wow! Beautiful photos, Bren. I've never been to Chicago at Christmas-time. I see I'm really missing something grand!

Thora said...

Wow Bren! I was back there at the beginning of November, during my trip home - yes, I'm from the burbs of Chicago and I love that city so much. Fantanstic photos! A wonderful town. Thanks for sharing the beauty!