Tuesday, October 21, 2008

WIshing you a Happy Autumn Bloom Tuesday!

Collection of Fall from My Neck of the Woods
Oct. 21 2008


Enjoying th day in my neck of the woods with an early look at what is Blooming in my garden. The frost has hit but the rewards from the changing leaf color is well worth it's welcome. The two containers of green featured in the image above was saved by being in containers under the gazebo top. We know the days of bloom are numbered for those pots so lets enjoy them while we can.

Happy Bloom Tuesday!

2 comments:

joey said...

Dear Bren ... I so admire your creative eye and look at life ~ honored to be your friend.

Roses and Lilacs said...

Good morning Bren. I'm glad you found my blog and took the time to leave me a comment. I love your photography! You have some lovely photos here. I read your earlier posts. We do have a lot in common. I was looking at your agastache. I have Blue Fortune which loves my area of northern Illinois. I would like to try some others. The one you have is really nice. I'm putting it on my list for next year;)

Your header is sure pretty. So peaceful with kind of a dreamy quality.
Marnie