Friday, September 19, 2008

Blooming Now!

Keeping it short... because it is Friday!


Bloom in the garden now is white cleome, PINK and RUST sedum, BLUE sage and YELLOW mums.

Rose A Sharon is my favorite shrub to bloom in the summer. I have a row that grows up to 8 feet tall that bloom every late August. Their blooms usually last through the fall. The Rose A sharon work great for a border in any landscaping. I have them along the back of my house because the windows are high and I enjoy seeing their bloom this time of year. Below are a few of the blooms from todays shots.


Hibiscus Syriacus



Looks Like a loads of GREEN for today. The lambs ear, rock garden and herbs!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lamb's Ear has long been a favorite of mine. I love all the herbs, their textures. Your photos are quite lovely and I sighed with longing upon seeing your flowers!
Brenda

joey said...

Everything looks fresh and wonderful, Bren. Love the huge cleome head, always a favorite in my mother's garden (and mine many years ago before forced to take a back seat as my sunny bed waned.)Hugs ... for my dear gardening friend who reminds me so much of myself when I was her age.