Thursday, August 14, 2008

OFA Short Course Trip

These are a few of my favorite photos from this years OFA short course down in Columbus Ohio.
 

This heavy cement container was one of my favorite displays at the show. I can't tell you how many arrangements I did in the spring with this same pattern. I love using the tall orniment (Red Robin ) grass in the middle of the display. Supertunias and some new yellow gold coleus.

 

Everyone loves MILLION BELLS!

 

Looking forward to the new Begonias next year. These are some wonderful doubling tubers. They really have come a long way with these begonias. RIght now I am enjoying the salmon orange begonia on my deck table.

 
Posted by Picasa

You will enjoy color all summer long when you add Proven Winners to your Garden. Be sure to visit there site at : http://www.provenwinners.com Most of my plants featured on my blog are PW's.

Happy Gardening!

No comments: