Friday, May 2, 2008

Bus Tour at the Greenhouse

 


The photo collection above is highlights from the day the spring Bus Tour arrived at the greenhouse. In the gathering room we hosted lunch and a slide show / talk. I put together the slide show that featured some tours we attended last year in the Michigan Garden groups.

The flowers are in bloom and we are being teased what is yet to come. I can't wait to share with you some of these spectacluar hanging baskets we put together a month ago. The color is just starting to bloom. We are doing better this year with keeping what is NEW in stock. I have not seen signs of the economy with fears that people will not buy this year.

From my garden to yours!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Patricia said...

Bren, the photos in all of your posts are just lovely. I particularly like photo of the frog. :) My garden has a big friendly toad that comes out of the flower beds at night.